the animation may not have been on par and there may have been stereotypes everywhere, but there was so much badassatude that it didn't matter.
Thank you, sir for modifying my childhood
interesting concept that had a decent execution
My only real problem with this was the use of black face
Wait, when did I use blackface? Did you think the little black kid was a white kid in blackface? Or if you thought the puffy lips were racist, thats a stylistic thing I stole from Jenny Goldberg, she puts a lot of puffy lips into her characters and I think its cute it has nothing to do with race I use it on all races, i even used it on a bulbasaur in one scene.
some advice (no mean spiritedness here)
here are some things you need to improve on
1. the art is either too wrinkly and/or pixely. also, if you made Jons eyebrows thicker, the angry face would be a bit better (right now it looks like windshield wipers)
2. the sound Quality is fuzzy
3. the thing we're supposed to read at the beginning wasn't there long enough for us to read it
4. not to be mean, but there wasn't really any plot, it was just Garfield eating lasagna, Jon getting angry and that's it. You need to ad conflicts, rising action, climax, falling action, conclusions things like that, I mean for example, maybe if you showed what Jon did after Garfield ate the lasagna, it would have inspired at least a little more interest
5. the animation is a bit choppy and I noticed that when it showed Jon's red, angry face, a frame from the previous shot didn't disappear on time, so you might want to learn from that mistake
6. Why was the lasagna just a rainbow colored circle? No offense, but it makes people see you as someone who doesn't like to put effort into drawing something really simple.
I hope what I said helps, please don't take any offense to what I said and good luck with your future animations!
the story was really good, the fact that we see what the bear is saying/thinking through the static text and the music in the background made it wonderfully creepy. the animation was also fluid. flawless
I liked all the jokes, the action, and well pretty much everything. though I'm going to have to point out a certain plot hole. on episode 1 wasn't the car out of fuel? So how did the car suddenly get more fuel? Did somebody refill the car while they weren't looking? or what? Sorry, but I'm a bit confused. You need to be more careful.
Oupps, well imagine there was someone who survived and tried to use the left car in order to escape. Since there's no fuel, he filled it up (doesn't matter how), and then....
sorry you're right I had to be more careful -___-
all these clips were clever and funny. kinda reminds me of the mario castle calamity series (which was just as funny). great work dude.
every joke in this series so far was great! I can't think of a single flaw in the series. I can't wait to see how else you can use the power of mockery!
The pressure is on x__x.
Thanks for the review!
the animation looked professional, and the video itself was a good satire on the whole "chosen one" plot device
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.