Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

It's like cookie clicker, but with an educational twist. Very addictive!

Drawfender Drawfender

Words cannot describe my delight. I mean, talk about having little to no script in the game play. G;ad I found a game that involved a little imagination in the game play. My only gripes with the game are the bolt swingy thingies being stubborn to use at times (though I got around that) and the final level being a bit too easy (maybe I'm just too smart, not to brag or anything). I hope to see a sequel.

4 IN 1: Story Generator 4 IN 1: Story Generator

I like it, but...

I have always liked these story maker type things although when I did the drunken antics thing I have noticed some broken English (e.g. "Sarge found themselves on the floor...")

Little-Rena responds:

Needed a his/her option for that to fix it I think.

Fatman Go! Fatman Go!

it was ok

could use a little work though. It would be a lot better if the jump and fatarang actions weren't on the same button.

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

not bad

The game is pretty nice. Itr has a lot of crazy stuff and creativity. The challenge was good i guess, I mean it took some experimentation to beat some of the bosses. course the reason why I'm only giving you an 8 is because the fart is so delayed.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

even better than the original

Miami shark was already the game of my dreams, but this game is even cooler. Like the last one, it has lots of stuff to blow up and lots of people to devour. In fact, there are even MORE stuff to blow up and devour. It still has the simple controls that I liked in the first game. You deserve a 10.

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

perfect

I get addicted every time I play this game! The unique style of game play is really cool. It can really test how fast your reaction time is. If you are looking for something both fun and addictive, then check out this great game.